CT.QMAT22 is an international conference on emerging quantum phenomena resulting from topological physics and its interplay with many-body interactions in diverse quantum matter settings, from topological electron materials to quantum spin systems to photonics. Related contributions from other novel platforms (e.g., topological circuits, topological phononics and magnonics, ultracold atoms, etc.) are also highly welcome. The idea of CT.QMAT22 is to bring together experts from different communities and review the present state of the field of topological physics.
The conference is organized by the Würzburg-Dresden Cluster of Excellence ct.qmat - Complexity and Topology in Quantum Matter and the SFB 1170 ToCoTronics - Topological and Correlated Electronics at Surfaces and Interfaces. It is planned as in-person event from 25 to 29 July 2022 and will be held at the Congress Centrum Würzburg, Germany.
Program & Booklet
- CT.QMAT22 conference program overview (Last update: 23.07.2022)
- CT.QMAT22 conference program in detail (Last update: 23.07.2022)
- List of accepted posters (Last update: 23.07.2022)
- CT.QMAT22 Conference Booklet (Last update: 23.07.2022)
- March 28, 2022 – Announcement invited speakers
- April 25, 2022 – Opening of registration and abstract submission
- June 06, 2022 – Extended deadline for abstract submission
- June 16, 2022 – Notification to authors
- June 20, 2022 – Early-bird registration deadline
- June 22, 2022 – Announcement of the conference program
- July 11, 2022 – Late registration deadline
- July 24, 2022 – Welcome Session
- July 25, 2022 – Conference opening
- July 29, 2022 – Conference closing
On request we are happy to offer child care during the conference times. Please contact us via e-mail for individual arrangements. Please note: Due to organisational issues, applications after 24th of June 2022 can not be considered.
We will closely follow the development of the pandemic and travelling restrictions in the next months. Changes and updates will be announced on this page.